Question Meetup Group in Chicago

Hi there,

Looking into maybe setting up a local meetup group - share ideas, projects, obstacles/issues, help or just for a drink...wanted to find out if there one already was set up (nothing came up in a search on meetup.com) and if there are others that would be interested in linking up.

Albert,

I'm from the area and wouldn't mind giving this a go...

Vinny

I'm located out in the burbs, but I would be interested in getting together with some like minded individuals. Keep me posted if you decide to put anything together.

Old post, but lets get a group together in/near Chicago or another agreed location. Interested to meet up with some people from the midwest.

Very old post... But Is this going on? Ive been wanting to meet people with like minds and like desires. Havent been able to find anybody around here. Let me know if you guys are doing this because im down!

I know there is one in two weeks.. But the link isn't working for me so I don't know what time it's at. I do know its on sunday the 10th. If anyone has any info on this let me know.

Hey guys - just came across this post. I will be setting up the un-official meetups for the Chicago-land area. Please let me know if you would be interested in attending!

Thanks!

-Action Andrew