Most Underrated Speech On Youtube - 30 mins

Ask, and it shall be given
    Seek, and you shall find
    Knock, and it shall be given unto you

For those who have read Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill will have a solid idea of the term Auto-Suggestion, which is largely what this recording focuses on.

Believe me when I say, that your minds, constantly working away, neurons firing in all different sectors, keeping the terms and principles you've learnt so far on your path to success at the priority of your conscious mind - will GREATLY benefit from watching this video I found on youtube, it should have 10 million views it is that inspiring. Watch the video two times a week, pause it, write down notes in a physical notepad, not a computer, but a notepad, and read over them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqHGVtrPT_0

Very interesting. I can't say it's new information by any means but he words it in a way I haven't heard before. Thanks for sharing.
    (here it is embedded)
    White Knight Video - We can explain anything in 90 seconds or less.
    The things that excite you are not random. They are connected to your purpose. Follow them.

Oh for sure man exactly like you said, the way it is worded is for me what makes it penetrate and stick in your mind better because of it's structure. i have to reset my 30 day challenge, as today I found out the idea I had for an app is already taken by someone who had the smart idea but poor execution :/