What does MASSIVE ACTION look like....

From my own learning to the Secret Academy, alot of people keep throwing out "massive action" and I thought I knew what that was, I mean hey, I quit my job and started my own business, thats pretty massive, right?

I know I am missing something, I believe "massive action" may be a daily mindset, but what does that look like?

Thanks for your thoughts!

Bump, anyone?

I believe massive action is taking a leap and not knowing if you will land on your feet or not. Like you said you quit your job and started your own business, through that process you have taken action and a fair amount of risk. Even though you are working now, who knows what the future holds. Massive action is doing something without the guarantee (basically the definition of taking a risk). Im sure i could say it a thousand different ways, but its putting yourself into an uncomfortable situation to force yourself to see it through instead of always taking the safe route and while doing things, you never actually achieve anything great.

Thanks Scott, stay risky!

I have sloooowly been learning this, it seems to me, to be about just making moves everyday. From renewing or posting on craigslist or walking up to some random shop and saying hi, or buying tools that you don't know how your going to recoup them, but your customer needs you to have them. Its as simple as just taking a new step everyday and beating the crap out of the uncertainty of said step. thoughts?