Unhappy Having doubts and 2nd thoughts :/ should I continue with this??

I am almost finished with the Exotic/Bespoke/Personalized (idk which is best to use) Concierge Services basic foundation of my website, after 3 full revisions. Should be finished this week after I receive my destination write-ups. You can check it out here...
    www.presidentialplayground.com
    and I go by this catchy name (at least I think it is): PresPlayServices, or PresPlayTravel on social media

I got into developing this business because I love to travel and I do travel a lot. I have been to and experienced a lot from all the destinations I wish to cater to. I want to help people have their fun like I did and make money at the same time. Also, my basic goal here is to meet like-minded professional people and hopefully be presented with better quality friends and new opportunities.

So, I love to travel, I love to have fun, I love when others are having fun as well, and I love to meet new and likeminded people, maybe learn something or 2 from them and even maybe open doors to new opportunities. Seems like I found my passion and niche here. Well, not so fast. My 2nd thoughts/ Doubts is with the fact that this seems to be looking very similar, but not the same, to the nightlife industry. Which I know is a huge facade. I've spoken to many people about my services, but they don't seem to know why they would need my services. I get this impression that people just see me as somebody that can get them prostitutes or something and arrange bottle service for them at nightclubs, Im not getting good vibes here.

I've spent hundreds of hours constructing, reconstructing, and expanding my site, gathering and organizing key information, and quite a bit of money by traveling and getting more accurate information and meeting with people that can provide certain services.

Whats wrong here? Well, I want to to provide professional people with, what I feel, is a professional service but I don't want to come off as this "clown" and I don't wish to attract the wrong crowd. Am I swimming upstream with this project?? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Disregard, problem solved The solution to this you may ask? Well, first I noticed "people don't seem to care or are taking my venture as a joke" I realized that there are 2 problems to this. 1st) Some of the people I was pitching to most likely have a fixed income at a job and are comfortable with arranging everything themselves, which then my services seemed to confuse them. 2nd) Were the haters, the ones who were just trying to talking me down. The solution? Product of the environment... My mistake was pitching my services to, lets say, a dentist. Well, thats not going to fly too well, haha! My overall solution to this? I head out to Yacht shows and similar events where "my clientele" would naturally be at, refine and reconstruct my standards, services, and website to their standards (product of the environment) and just continue to tweak from there, eventually connecting with the proper clients.

Sounds like you're passionate about what you're doing! Never quit, try new things (like you have), and think of how far you've come since the initial idea. It'll come along if you put the work in!

Sounded like you just needed to refine your target audience better. It's funny as soon as you read it out loud, you probably thought of a new way of acquiring customers. Good job so far, I like the website.

Websites great, but get someone to proof it.... The opera house is in Sydney, not Melbourne That's the kind of glaring mistake that can ruin your travel credibility!

Quote Originally Posted by Kristoffski View Post
    Websites great, but get someone to proof it.... The opera house is in Sydney, not Melbourne That's the kind of glaring mistake that can ruin your travel credibility!
    Haha! Funny you said that, the website is going through a complete makeover. Images were placed there as general markers but my tech is working on it. I've put my focus towards clients right now rather than appearance on my site. I'll take care of that right away though

I am kind of going through the same thing and I realized the same thing. Im not going to get Ferraris, Astons, and race cars in my shop by hanging out and marketing to hondas... changed that real quick. Keep it up man, don't quit!