Looking for a new tribe

Hey all,

My name is Usama, I'm 18, and I live in VA. As you all know entrepreneurship can be one lonely bitch. But even worse is when you're surrounded by people who think the exact opposite of you. I'm done with it. I want to create a new tribe, new friends who think the same way but not just that. I want people who are taking action to make money and improve themselves and/or business to be part of my circle. I have friends but they do things that honestly are annoying as shit, because I grew out of listening to music and screaming like it's a party in the car or such things. Did I mention it's annoying as shit? I will be posting this on many different threads in the site. I just want to meet new people, who are looking to create a roundtable or mastermind or just a bunch of driven kids who are friends in general. We could grow together and travel together. etc. you get the picture. So if anyone is feeling the same way, ***PLEASE*** Don't be afraid to say it! Thanks guys. Btw if you are into doing drugs and are joining with the intentions of wanting to do some with this new group of friends, sorry. No drugs.

-Usama
    Last edited by LOT1UK; 09-06-2015 at 02:55 AM.

My name is Milan. I feel the same. Do you have facebook

Yes I do, sorry for the late reply. My FB is Usama Khan. I am not on Facebook until my book is finished however. I can still add you and we can talk. My profile picture is a picture of me taking a selfie at a wedding. Navy colored suit.

Hello Usama,

I understand your challenge and must say it's an advantage to go through that experience early in life. You've realized the importance of priority-setting in your teens rather than in your 40's. Your vision will only become stronger with a mastermind to support you. May I suggest a few ways to begin making connections?

I believe consistency will be vital to keeping the mastermind together; freeconferencecalling.com could be used for all parties to join in and have a phone conference on a schedule. E-mail as well as group texting through a free app are also ways to keep in touch. What do you think?
    - Mr. Caliber