It's 5 a clock in the morning!

I just wanted to give a shot out to the people who are in grind mode and wake up at 5 am . Keep up the hustle.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by safwan View Post
    nice.. what are you working on?
    I got this clothing line that I want to bring to life and as off now i am looking for manufacturer to make samples

Matter fact I probably will need some help with so I'll contact you. I am coming out with a couple of blazer jackets and suits but they are aimed at the nightlife profile parties and events and such. They are really unique in their design. And that's what I wanted I got tired of the black,navy, and grey so I came up with some crazy concepts and they are very unique they will make you stand out in any room. But they are not a freak show. Class is still the main focus I'm getting them digitally done as we speak. I will show them to you if your interested.

Thank you greatly appreciated, I expect to start with the website next month depending how fast I can get the samples

I'm actually on a similar path looking for trust worthy manufacturers, if you have any tips for me since it seems your many steps ahead of me it would be much appreciated. Wish you the best and look forward to seeing a final result.