Thumbs up the 5AM Warriors

Hey peeps,

Had an idea I thought I'd kick off on here.
    Those of us that get up at 5am for the daily grind could post our daily goals, no matter how big or small, on this thread and then check back in the evening with a follow up of how the day went. Could also be useful if we help each other get to where we want.

I'm in London and I'm sure members of this board are scattered across the globe, which would play to the strengths of this thread, allowing us to help each other throughout the day/night.

I'll kick this off tomorrow morning

Sunny

So goal for this morning is to get some reading done. Currently going through the "4 Hour Body" and finding some interesting angles on everyday life in there. Worth checking out!

Goal for today is to make sure I come away with some contact details for the person running the cyber security course I'm attending

Sounds great Sunny, keep up the good work man, the 4 hour body was a solid book. Definitely one of my favorite books.

Beadles

Well i know im late to the party but ill join in! My goal for today 1:25AM 4/7/16 is to go to work in 7 hours, be productive to my own knowledge, come home and finish testing/development for my product so just maybe one day i wont have to go to "work"