If you are home all day and have nothing to do...

I might have a job for you...

I am personally in need of someone who is online all day and is highly active in the forum and online world, but not just car based communities. Lifestyle, Fashion, Business, Money etc...as well as cars.

If you are that person, Simply replay with more details about yourself and what communities you are involved in.

Thanks

Don

What details would you like? I'm 29 and currently unemployed, and spend a number of hours online daily.

communities i currently frequent include:

Secret Entourage (duh)
    Luxury4Play
    Saleen Owners and Enthusiasts Club
    Saleen Club of America
    SVTPerformance
    CA-Mustangs
    CaliforniaFords
    DetailCity/Autopia
    GolfMK6.com
    BobistheOilGuy.com
    Facebook
    Myspace
    Linkedin
    Instagram
    Formspring
    Twitter
    FourSquare
    YouTube

My daily online routine also includes visiting news websites and reading up on current events, and there are a number of other online communities i used to frequent in the past, but haven't been involved with in some time. A number of additional national and local Mustang websites, video gamer websites, Audio Video enthusiasts, car audio enthusiasts, PoA groups, as well as various other interest groups.

hmm what would this be for? Im a student that took a break from school and im currently working part time and if im not out or at work im usually online all day either watching movies and checking up on social networking and browsing forums.

Im currently online with a couple forums such as:

CevoC
    EvoM
    Club.is
    clublexus
    stance:nation
    luxury4play
    blogger
    tumblr
    facebook
    youtube
    soompi
    yahoo finance
    CreditCardForum

I also like looking up/researching watches, cars/parts, stocks, business, cameras, real estate, martial arts, traveling, and credit cards

Guys, details on this coming soon

Ok Guys, here are a few things I need. You can make a good amount of money and possibly in the short run if successful become part of secret Entourage's moderation team.

We are currently working a full revamp of our forum, we will need content to add to this forum. From unique content to cross posts of other great content and pics found elsewhere, we need to get activities going on this forum.

I am personally paying $0.50 - $1.00 per quality tread started on this forum.

Example of a quality tread.
    - Relevant Topic to tread
    - Media Inclusive when appropriate but not only a pic or video
    - No copy and paste from other sites, topics can be taken from elsewhere but actual writing must be different.
    - Limit 5 per category per day

You can easily make $50 per day. Payments made weekly.

If interested email me at DON@secretentourage.com and I ll forward you an application to get started.

count me in, message sent on FB

Email will be sent shortly.

Hey Don you never got back to me on this. I asked you to send over that application a couple weeks ago. Would you be able to do that? Email is Msantibanes at gmail.com

Will do guys, I have 26+ applicants to sort through. I ll send those shortly

Thanks.

how is the update on this?