Laziness or Exhaustion?

Working on my business/passion after the 9-5 job is not easy, as you all know.
    Recently I've been planning/reviewing each week, and I've noticed that sometimes I just can't achieve what I wanted to and, for example, end up browsing reddit instead of working on my business, or sleeping instead of going to the gym in the morning.

I've noticed that a very disciplined week is usually followed by a rather lazy one, so I'm wondering, is it just laziness or do I actually need that sleep/relax?

Might be that I'm still young but I can't tell the difference, and it's affecting my time planning.

Here's what you need to do. Go for a run or hit the gym and then come back and consider this exact very question.

My guess is that your doubts and hesitations are coming because you're in a physical state of being tired and exhausted.

Come at this question from a physical state of being powerful and full of energy and you'll get a totally new set of answers and perspectives.

Go crush it!
    -Karen

I appreciate the advice, but maybe I'm missing something; when I come back from the gym I feel full of energy yes, but I don't have the problem of being tired and I don't have to decide whether I should get some rest or keep going.

So while I'll keep going to the gym cause I can see it benefits me, I'll still have the problem of finding myself wasting time at 10pm and I don't know if that is my body telling me "stop for a while" or it's just useless procrastination.

It sounds like procrastination. Here's an excerpt from a great article you might enjoy reading...

"But as an entrepreneur, your sense of urgency must change in order for you to put your life and ambitions in perspective. The longer you delay, the less action you take, and the less action you take, the slower you progress. For every moment you take off, you can be damned sure that there's someone else out there, out working and out hustling you. Afterall, we all work in the confines of the same 24 hours in a day so it should be no excuse as to why you choose to procrastinate.

We get it. You'd rather browse Facebook or Instagram. Maybe even play some Call of Duty or Grand Theft Auto for hours upon hours. That's the problem with distractions so you must make a valiant effort to minimize them but reward yourself after accomplishing a major task. Overcoming procrastination isn't actually that difficult but rather a matter of having an agenda, performing those tasks, reaching specific milestones, and in turn setting the wheels in motion for being proactive.

Take a minute to think of what you need to accomplish. If you look at the big picture, it may seem too large to tackle thus causing you to delay and re-evaluate the situation. Instead, divide up what you need to do across several days with hard deadlines. Each deadline reached is another item to cross off your list. As you cross off items, you will begin to reach significant milestones that will positively grow your business and improve your personal life. When life is full of good news, you tend to ride that high and keep moving with velocity thus becoming proactive."
    -Karen