Dropshipping -- Any future in that?

I keep receiving those drop-shipping offers from Shopify and other platforms. And I must admit i'm tempted to look further into this.

But time = money, and I don't want to waste time on something that will not give something to the people, and make me waste my time. So do you think drop-shipping is good place be successful?

Thanks

There's plenty of money to be made dropshipping. But whether or not you drop ship has very little relevance on your success and almost no bearing on if your time is wasted or not. Far more important factors go into that (your product, value propsition, marketing, etc)

Quote Originally Posted by The Ace View Post
    Far more important factors go into that (your product, value proposition, marketing, etc)
    Thank you @The Ace for your reply.

I have a good idea of what market I'd like to tackle. I was wondering if it was better to be a small fish in a big pond or be a big fish/small pond at the beginning...When you mention value proposition, can you explain a little big how you would see that in ecommerce?

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastien View Post
    When you mention value proposition, can you explain a little big how you would see that in ecommerce?

Value proposition has nothing to do with ecommerce. It is the thing that makes your product unique and/or attractive to your customers.