Buisness idea!!!

I'm looking to start a new buisness on Instagram, consisting of two profiles. One profile containing a fun account where people can share there opinions on major events that's happening in the world. The other page a clothing line. I'm hoping to build the first page to promote the clothing line? Does anybody know anything about building pages via Instagram, and does anyone know a system where I could design my clothing line? Or does anyone have advice? It would be greatly appreciated!

Thank, Giordano
    Last edited by Giordano B; 12-15-2016 at 03:36 PM.

When you say "design a clothing line" do you mean an image or logo on some shirts and snap backs? or actual original garment designs?

No we'd like to make our own shirt designs and have those shirts in different styles. We were thinking to start with accessories because it costs less to make? Does this make any sense?

Definitely starting with accessories makes sense. Test the waters and see if there's a market for it.

What's the relation between the two separate profiles?

What do you mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Giordano B View Post
    I'm looking to start a new buisness on Instagram, consisting of two profiles. One profile containing a fun account where people can share there opinions on major events that's happening in the world. The other page a clothing line. I'm hoping to build the first page to promote the clothing line? Does anybody know anything about building pages via Instagram, and does anyone know a system where I could design my clothing line? Or does anyone have advice? It would be greatly appreciated!

Thank, Giordano
    What you are talking about already exists. All of the major social media platforms now have shoppable content. Shoppable pins on Pinterest (which is seeing most success), to retail shops on Facebook. And yes, even Instagram. Twitter just dumped their buy button, so I would stay clear of Twitter for any e-commerce ventures.

So essentially, your question is just about how to effectively sell on Instagram. There are many blogs that can give you tips on that. Social Media Examiner offered a nice one back in 2015, which you can read here.

As for designing a clothing line, what do you mean by system exactly? I assume you don't mean the actual design work requires imagination, vision, and creativity, but I don't know what you mean by system.

^^^^ this is right on the money