Question Share your entrepreneurial new year's resolutions!

2016 is rapidly coming to a close. What are your 2017 resolutions for your business/venture/education?

2 Goals:
    1. Just watched Nick Ruiz's Wholesaling webinar and bought his course. I'm hoping to get started in the real estate spectrum and make some side income to help pay off my student loans!
    2. My wife and I are planning on starting an online business for a niche market in the wedding industry. It has some potential and could really take off if done properly.

2017 is gonna be huge for our future!!

Wow! You're taking on education and jumping into a new venture! I wish you all the success in the new year!

I am still very much in the planning stages of my business, so this year I want to:
    1. Be braver when it comes to taking risks
    2. Be more proactive

Hopefully a more bold mindset will finally get things off the ground!

Good luck Jojo!

I'm the same way. I almost always have to plan everything from A to Z before I do anything, which has probably cost me opportunities and wasted a lot of time. I am in the process of starting up my online business right now and this time I'm kinda learning on the fly. I'm out of my comfort zone cuz I don't quite have everything planned out, but hey, I'll figure it out. Definitely work on taking some risks and being proactive, it'll work out better for you as an entrepreneur in the long run!

Taking risks is definitely important, but I think it's important to find a balance in risk and caution by mitigating your risks.