Hello SE community,
My name is Christopher I'm 20 years old. I planning on being a serial entrepreneur, Have various IG pages going on and followers are going up. I was going to a University last year and i planned to drop out , so i did. Landed a job selling cars in a used car dealership while being the only sales person there for 5 months my boss told me he need to fire me for the lack of business(dealership only has 7 months opened at that time)And i learn selling cars isn't for me. So right now I'm working giving away free government phone in 99 cent store(the only job I got offered)and the check don't add up i only get $298 per week. I live an hour away from Fresno,CA i have been applying to other job but have no luck in getting any. So i planned to go back to school but this time to a community college and learn web development due to not getting a good paying job.I don't want my family to think I'm a fuck up already at a year age.
What do you guys think? should I move to another place and get a job? :'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:(