Lightbulb 20 year old needs help!!!

Hello SE community,
    My name is Christopher I'm 20 years old. I planning on being a serial entrepreneur, Have various IG pages going on and followers are going up. I was going to a University last year and i planned to drop out , so i did. Landed a job selling cars in a used car dealership while being the only sales person there for 5 months my boss told me he need to fire me for the lack of business(dealership only has 7 months opened at that time)And i learn selling cars isn't for me. So right now I'm working giving away free government phone in 99 cent store(the only job I got offered)and the check don't add up i only get $298 per week. I live an hour away from Fresno,CA i have been applying to other job but have no luck in getting any. So i planned to go back to school but this time to a community college and learn web development due to not getting a good paying job.I don't want my family to think I'm a fuck up already at a year age.
    What do you guys think? should I move to another place and get a job? :'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:(

I think you need to find a source of income to keep moving forward. Best of luck

Quote Originally Posted by TheBatman View Post
    I think you need to find a source of income to keep moving forward. Best of luck
    Thank you. I plan on doing a aftermarket car parts Dropshipping business. I have a Car page on IG with 7k people following and i plan on marketing to them and other while getting money and order a couple after making some money.

Awesome! Let us know how things go!