20 year old needs help!!!

Hello SE community,
    My name is Christopher I'm 20 years old. I planning on being a serial entrepreneur, Have various IG pages going on and followers are going up. I was going to a University last year and i planned to drop out , so i did. Landed a job selling cars in a used car dealership while being the only sales person there for 5 months my boss told me he need to fire me for the lack of business(dealership only has 7 months opened at that time)And i learn selling cars isn't for me. So right now I'm working giving away free government phone in 99 cent store(the only job I got offered)and the check don't add up i only get $298 per week. I live an hour away from Fresno,CA i have been applying to other job but have no luck in getting any. So i planned to go back to school but this time to a community college and learn web development due to not getting a good paying job.I don't want my family to think I'm a fuck up already at a year age.
    What do you guys think? should I move to another place and get a job?

You took a leap and it didn't pay off yet. Not the end of the world. Selling cars takes a special type of individual, look how difficult it is for the owner of the dealership.

You need to weigh if moving and getting a random job is what you want or web development. Regarding the web development, be sure that is what you want to do and why. Then do research on the college to be sure you don't waste time and money to find out their program isn't good. Go to the school, sit in one day and ask the students one to one with no consoler.

Quote Originally Posted by Bottomsouth View Post
    You took a leap and it didn't pay off yet. Not the end of the world. Selling cars takes a special type of individual, look how difficult it is for the owner of the dealership.

You need to weigh if moving and getting a random job is what you want or web development. Regarding the web development, be sure that is what you want to do and why. Then do research on the college to be sure you don't waste time and money to find out their program isn't good. Go to the school, sit in one day and ask the students one to one with no consoler.
    Thank you so much for your time since some people wouldn't reply to this type of content to help out. You know I like cars but who doesn't . When I was working in the dealership I was learning how to developed Wordpress themes but I stopped due to not haven't time.So why not give it a try and see what happens, you just go for 1 year and get a certificate. And plus I want a good paying job to get money to start the several e commerce business I want to start. And thanks again for your time to reply.

Is the certificate something jobs in web development are looking for?

Quote Originally Posted by Bottomsouth View Post
    Is the certificate something jobs in web development are looking for?
    Not actually but I'm planning on getting the certificate to become a freelancer then get back to school to get my AA for business management.����

I am not in the web development business but I ended up going with my website guy (second guy because first screwed me) based on his experience and his ridiculously good service. I honestly don't don't even know if he has a GED, but he sounds pretty smart and can back it up.

Point is, unless your sure about it then why waste money and time. Unless it's affordable and a worthwhile program, it may be better to learn on your own by building sites for friends for an affordable rate to build experience, portfolio and credibility at first.

As far as an AA, I have another story for you. I finally got my AA about ten years ago and went to my old boss at the time for a raise and promotion because I worked crazy hours and went to school taking six classes to graduate asap. What does the guy tell me in my meeting with him? "An AA! That ain't shit, come see me with a bachelor's degree, better yet a Masters and you know what? That still ain't shit, come see me when you have real experience". This guy is a legend so it's tough love. I did eventually move up but what he meant was, that you better have strive for bigger goals to be successful.