Hello from ME THE BEGINNER! I'm here and I'm READY TO DOMINATE!

Hello Everyone! My name is Pedro and I am 18. I graduated high school last year and am in my third quarter of my first year in college. I am wanting to be a Social Media Marketer and honestly I have no clue on how to start or where to begin I saw that most people who barely joined have somewhat of an experience in their field unlike me. But I believe there is always a first step to starting your journey so I joined the academy today as a big step. I have always wanted to escape the life of being average and it honestly saddens me to see that some people have given up on themselves. I usually procrastinate on everything I have to do and I play games and go out with friends while complaining about how much my life sucks. I realized that and I also realized I'm not going to get what I want if all I do with my time is complain about how much my life sucks instead of changing my it. Self awareness was my first big step to realizing my dreams. So here I am today taking another step towards my journey. I am looking forward to growing with many of you and I hope I can have your support and honest feedback throughout my journey. I am going to gain knowledge about Social Media Marketing and I won't give up. Time to stop living the average life!
    Last edited by TheAlpha; 03-20-2017 at 11:52 AM.

Welcome to the SE community Pedro! Good on you for figuring out your self awareness! What's your next step on your journey?

Thank you for the welcoming TheBatman! I have a job lined up with my fathers Landscaping and Tree Service company that has started improving recently and I'm going to work as his marketer whilst learning more things about marketing. There is a lot to be done with his company so I know this is a great chance to learn more. I plan on sticking as his marketer for a while and use his company for future references and apart of my portfolio.
    Last edited by TheAlpha; 03-27-2017 at 12:43 AM.