Hello from ME THE BEGINNER! I'm here and I'm READY TO DOMINATE!

Hello Everyone! My name is Pedro and I am 18. I graduated high school last year and am in my third quarter of my first year in college. I am wanting to be a Social Media Marketer and honestly I have no clue on how to start or where to begin I saw that most people who barely joined have somewhat of an experience in their field unlike me. But I believe there is always a first step to starting your journey so I joined the academy today as a big step. I have always wanted to escape the life of being average and it honestly saddens me to see that some people have given up on themselves. I usually procrastinate on everything I have to do and I play games and go out with friends while complaining about how much my life sucks. I realized that and I also realized I'm not going to get what I want if all I do with my time is complain about how much my life sucks instead of changing my it. Self awareness was my first big step to realizing my dreams. So here I am today taking another step towards my journey. I am looking forward to growing with many of you and I hope I can have your support and honest feedback throughout my journey. I am going to gain knowledge about Social Media Marketing and I won't give up. Time to stop living the average life!
    Last edited by TheAlpha; 03-20-2017 at 11:52 AM.