BlankCanvas the Brand!

Hey everyone,

I am 17 years old and I own BlankCanvasEntertainment. I manage young musicians for no cost at all to promote and brand their music/identity. I work with such talented artist who don't get the exposure they deserve. I am also creating a movement for all of you dreamers out there who need that little push to become the best you that you can be. The #BlankCanvas brand is a brand I created to express that your life is a BlankCanvas and you create your masterpiece. I created a t-shirt brand that can be interpreted in many different ways and will impact many struggling entrepreneurs or dreamers in general with their future ventures. I hope I inspire everyone to take those risk and create their own masterpiece. You can find us on Instagram/Twitter @BlankCanvas_Ent and our website BlankCanvasEnt.com
    Last edited by Karen; 03-25-2017 at 08:58 PM. Reason: Rule 3. Do not self promote your business.

Welcome to the forums blankcanvas! How do you plan on earning an income if you are managing musicians at no cost?