Business clothing brand

Dear, Fellow Secret Entourage Member
    I've recently started a business and I need A lot of help due to People asking for more options, need to get trademark done, and need a website.(etc) Im doing pretty well in my local town and I need to get a website running because I have sell without website but a website would make this process more easy and it would help my business grow a lot forsake. My number is 6509212223. Please give me a call.
    Thanks, Julio Rodriguez

Welcome to the forums Jose, I really feel that if you ask specific questions about the topics with which you need help, you'll get more help than just posting your phone number. What specifically do you need help with?

Post business clothing brand

Hey sorry for not being specific I just started a clothing brand and I was wondering if you could help me with trademark, which software to choose for create design for my brand, and how to make a website!

Tackle each area separately, i.e branding, website, software. The branding and website will obviously tie in with each other, I'd start with the logo and the brand. This will then transition into your website too.
    Sunny

Instagram