Where to find cofounders?

Can anyone recommend a good place or site to seek out cofounders, or employees that will work for equity? My product is already built, and we just launched. This is a proven business model, which we have been running for over a decade, but have spawned off a new version/company. I'm looking for a really slick marketer and business builder who knows the ins and outs of current day digital marketing and social media. Any suggestions?

Just out of curiosity, is there a particular reason you're looking to hire for equity? Have you considered the substantial legal risks involved?

I wouldn't be so quick to give equity or co-founder to someone just because they may be a pro at digital marketing and social media. You want to give away a part of a business which that person may know very little of or has a track record of.

My advice is, the best way for you to find good people and be able to identify with precise judgement on who is a pro, is to begin breaking the ice yourself with quick trials, youtube instructional videos, advise from friends, google, etc. I have done this myself for many things and eventually find legit players and don't need to give equity but small cash.

On a side note, I am born and raised in Miami and I find it to be a very sunny place with tons of shady people.