Clothing Company

I'm starting a sweater/hoodie company with my sibling. We have good chemistry and we work well together. I'm thinking of creating a design and ordering from Alibaba for the sweater itself. I'm here to ask the community if somebody would know how I can order samples for the brand?

Alibaba is not one supplier, it's a conglomerate of several suppliers similar to e-bay. Which supplier specifically are you looking for?

I'm looking for a reliable supplier that can produce simple hoodies, for a reasonable price. Although I would like to know if printing companies are willing to print out only one or two sweaters for experimentation purposes. Kind of like a prototype. I would like to used the shirt first to see the quality of the hoodie.

Choose a few that have good feedback and reviews. Email them requesting a sample, most of them will provide a sample as it help secure future business from you.

I agree, search for the suppliers based on rating and not just focus on price.

Did you ever end up finding a supplier? I'd interested to see if you found anything good...